Potential Contraindications :
- Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- Undiagnosed Lumps/Bumps
- Check any condition that is already being treated by a GP or another practitioner.
- Hypersensitive skin
- Watery eye
- A patch test for tinting procedures is required 24 – 48 hours prior to treatment if a first time appointment, if it has been longer than 6 months since your last treatment or if your medical circumstances have changed.
- A patch test for waxing can be booked if you are concerned by skin sensitivity.
Eyelash/Eyebrow/Henna Tinting Aftercare
- If any redness or irritation occurs apply a damp cotton wool compress. If this doesn’t help seek medical advice.
- Strong UV light can fade the tint quicker.
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours.
- Avoid touching/rubbing your eyes straight after the tint application.
- Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours.
Although it is impossible to list every potential risk and complication, the following conditions are recognised as contraindications for the Elleebana Lash Lift and Tint treatment and must be disclosed prior to the treatment:
Recent Eye Surgery
Allergy to product
Very sensitive eyes
Hay fever sufferers/Watery Eyes
Dry Eye Syndrome
Using prescribed medicated eye drops
Pregnancy – during the 1st trimester
Medication – Thyroxin (in some cases can prevent lashes from curling)
Contact Lenses – must be removed
Post Care Instructions:
Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
Avoid any oil based creams and lotions for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
Do not use waterproof mascara.
Do not irritate or rub your eyes while you have a Lash Lift